What is Authentic Voices of North Dakota?
Authentic Voices amplifies the hope-filled voices of survivors of childhood abuse.
- November 2015: “Authentic Voices” 15-minute film release.
- June 2015: “How We Survive: A Conversation” launch.
Spirit Lake | Fargo | Minot | Standing Rock | Dickinson
- April 2015: Rough cut of “Authentic Voices” 10-minute film release.
- April 2015-present: “Authentic Voices 2: How We Survive” book release events.
- April 2015: “Plates for Prevention” fundraiser by the 2015 Women’s Leadership Program of the Center for Technology & Business. Jeans Day support from Gate City Bank employees.
- February-October 2014: Authentic Voices authors present at prevention conferences.
- May 2013: Bismarck State College Theatre Department produces and directs short play based on “Authentic Voices.”
- June 2011-October 2014: “Authentic Voices” book signing and reading events.
- June 2011: “Authentic Voices,” volume 1, release.
- Summer 2004-Spring 2011: Public speaking events in Fargo, Bismarck, Minot, and statewide.
- Spring 2004: Founding of Authentic Voices project by Heather Pautz and partners.
- North Dakota Department of Human Services, Children and Family Services Division.
- Alliance for Children’s Justice.